HOUSTON, TX -- This weekend in Houston will see some serious celebration and events. Not only is it Bastille Day on Friday, the celebration of the storming of Paris' Bastille prison in 1789 by revolutionaries, but there's lots more.
This is just some of what Houston has to offer this weekend according to 365ThingsInHouston:
Bastille Day in Houston (Friday, July 14)
- Bastille Day at Brasserie Du Parc Houston in Downtown | 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. | $48 per person
| 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- "This special menu showcasing dishes that represent the blue, white, and red of the French Flag. Menu items will be sold a la carte." celebrates Bastille Day with a
- | 5 p.m. start time | $78 per person
- | 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. | $35 ($40 the day of) per person
- (discounts apply for kids)
Other Houston Events this Weekend
- Viva El Tequila Fest, Cadillac Bar | Friday, July 14, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. | $35
- Shoot tequila samples try cocktails and beer, eat from the Taco Me Crazy food truck.
- Houston Astros vs. Minnesota Twins | Friday, July 14 to Sunday, July 16 | Tickets $15 and up
- Root on the Astros as they take on the Twins in the three-game series at Minute Maid Park. The games are at: 7:10 p.m. on Friday, 6:10 p.m. on Saturday and 1:10 p.m. on Sunday.
- Houston Roller Derby Doubleheader | Saturday, July 15, 7 p.m.| Tickets $15 and up
- Watch the Bayou City Bosses take on the Brawlers, and the Valkyries take on the Psych Ward Sirens
- Houston Symphony: The Music of Prince | Saturday, July 15, 7:30 p.m. | Tickets start at $29
- Kendrick Lamar in Concert | Saturday, July 15, 7:30 p.m. | Tickets start at $49.50
Article image via Shutterstock
We're stalking Amazon to bring you the best Black Friday deals we can find. The greatest part? No lines.
Source : https://patch.com/texas/houston/things-do-houston-weekend